andymarkantonatosandymarkantonatos

Main Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Wizard vs Werewolf Wizard vs Werewolf

Great animation as always. I hope that one day you can manage to make a living by doing this! Take care.

guilty pleasure guilty pleasure

That was fantastic. Really cool animation style, i liked this a lot my friend!

tylerghardin responds:

awesome!! thanks man!

Harry #2 - Flashbacks Harry #2 - Flashbacks

Fantastic! I'm so glad that you made a sequel, when I saw the first harry I was blown away! So interesting to see how your technique in animating has developed since then. I loved the addition of the cat as well!

I've Learned Too Much I've Learned Too Much

An incredibly interesting means of portraying this story. I love the way the art styles change in times of innocence and abruptly change to dark and spooky at the perfect time. Cool song too! What asian dialect was the song in if i may ask? Also, I didn't even realize that they were L4D characters until I read the description XD Great job!

Zarla responds:

It's in Japanese, haha.

Harry #1 Trip in the Box Harry #1 Trip in the Box

Man, what a great animation! You're style is entirely unique. I loved the sound effects as well!

The Controller The Controller

There seems to be no audio, which is something you'll need to fix. For your first animation, it's pretty good.

Tibetan Fox Returns Tibetan Fox Returns

Oh my god, it's been so long since I've seen this. The fact that it is front paged right now is so funny!

LoL: One of those games LoL: One of those games

I'm not a fan of league of legends, and so I cannot understand the humor of this cartoon, but it was incredibly well done! Good job!

The Way West The Way West

I loved this animation! You're style is very unique, the song was good, and the whole plot was well executed! My one complaint was that it was obvious that the same scenes were used twice. But really, this did not matter because it was a training montage and it made sense to do that. Well done good sir!

The Guardians Tale The Guardians Tale

I really enjoyed this, the animation, the narration, the music...... Very professional. Deserves much praise!